Slymerx Citrus Sap
- Antecedent Genetics:
- Chernobyl [clone-only phenotype] (Trainwreck x Jack The Ripper x Trinity)
- Original Glue (Chem’s Sister x Sour Dub x Chocolate Diesel)
- Tangie (California Orange x Skunk hybrid)
- Type: Sativa
- Appearance: Clear liquid oil with a faint yellow tint
- Texture: Oleaginous liquid
- Dab Temperature(s): n/a
- 5 Most Prominent Terpenes: Terpinolene, beta-Myrcene, delta-Limonene, beta-Caryophyllene, and (alpha- and beta-) Pinene
- Terpene Note: Citrus Slap‘s 5th and 6th largest terps, the isomers, alpha-Pinene, and beta-Pinene, weigh about 4 mg each. Due to their close similarity, the twin terpenes are here treated as a single “Pinene” terpene.
- Aromas: n/a
- Flavors: Candied citrus, tart pine, dirty exhaust, spiced earth, and pepper
- Effects: Alertness, focus, elevated mood, surplus physical energy
- Problems Treated: Lethargy, indecisiveness, ennui, anxiety, entropy
- Negatives: Not long-lasting
- Testing: 85.07% Total THC, .2% CBD, 6.70% Terpenes
- Potency: Strong
- Overall Rating (1 – 5) (5 is highest): 4.6
- Try Again: Yes
- Where Purchased: Sun Valley Caregivers
Raw Garden Citrus Slap is genetically similar to the brand’s Citron Funk refined live resin. Both distillates feature parent strain, Citrus Sap, a Sativa-dominant cross of Original Glue and Tangie, that tastes of sweet citrus and savory earth.
The signature difference between Citrus Slap and Citron Funk is that the latter draws its dominant flavors and effects from Indica-heavy Leeroy OG, whereas Citrus Slap is almost all Sativa, the product of Citrus Sap and Slymer, a clone-only phenotype of Chernobyl. Together, these 2 Citrus Slap parent strains provide the distillate with a seminal infusion of Sativa-heavy foundational genetics.
Raw Garden Citrus Slap Most Prominent Terpenes
CannaSafe Test Results
Raw Garden Citrus Slap‘s CannaSafe test results show the following 5 (6) most prominent terpenes found in the distillate:
Citrus Slap Embraces The Sweetness
Test results show a larger mass of terpenes in Raw Garden Citrus Slap than in its Funk-y sister-strain, yet both distillates are robust and fully-flavored.
The key contrast is apparent in Citron Funk‘s heavy, Myrcene-musky finish, a total departure from Citrus Slap‘s Tangie-sweet, sugary lemon and pine profile (from progenitor strains Trainwreck, Jack The Ripper, and Trinity).
Unlike Citron Funk refined live resin, Raw Garden Citrus Slap parades its Sativa-sourced sweetness throughout each draw, finishing with a spiced, peppery tang that reemphasizes the distillate’s crisp citrine sharpness.
Pinene Constricts & Seasons
Citrus Slap‘s crisp lemon and tangerine flavors reflect a terpene synergy between Limonene’s robust citrus infusion, Myrcene’s residual fruitiness, and Caryophyllene’s subtle citrine tones.
Pinene’s sharpness and fresh, forest pine flavors engage the synergized citrine and fruited sapidity, constricting, filtering, and finishing the fruity blend into a fully and finely sweetened, refined live resin distillate.
An Acidic, Peppery Tail
Each draw of Citrus Slap’s fruited vapor finishes with an acidic, peppery tail that mimics the Slap‘s citrine, saccharine sharpness, adding a savory edge to the confection-sweet Sativa. Heating the potent nectar fuels-up the ever-ready diesel and exhaust flavors found in great-grandparents Chem’s Sister, Sour
Citrus Slap‘s Myrcene-earthy and Caryophyllene-peppery exhaust blankets and trails, but never smothers the strain’s candy sweetness.
Raw Garden Citrus Slap Is Like A Love Tap
Uplifted Mood & Moderated Energy
Citrus Slap elevates mood, increases focus and energizes body and mind. The refined live resin’s moderate intensity should satisfy all vapers yet prove safe for those prone to paranoia or anxiety.
Citrus Slap Doesn’t Beat You Up
Raw Garden Citrus Slap packs a somewhat milder punch than Citron Funk, but it doesn’t disappoint. The face feels the impact of the first few heated vapor draws with throat harshness, watery eyes, and a gentle sting at the tip of a runny nose. But Citron Slap doesn’t pummel the temples, befog the head, and decelerate the body as Citron Funk does.
Short-Lived Effects Drain The Cartridge More Quickly
The psychoactive effects produced by Raw Garden Citrus Slap are shorter-lived than more potent Raw Garden distillate strains like Citron Funk, or Tequila Sunrise. Shorter highs may be welcome for a number of reasons, but those with a higher tolerance may finish a gram cartridge more quickly than others, depending on tolerance levels. Those consumers should be prepared to shell out $50-$60 for a little more often if enjoying this distillate.
The Final Verdict: A Sweet Sativa
Raw Garden Citrus Slap is a Sativa-heavy, refined live resin distillate tailor-made for citrus-flavored cannabis vaping lovers all across the spectrum. The strain provides a well-balanced, moderately intense, stimulating and uplifting high adaptive to a variety of wakeful activities and situations.
Raw Garden Citrus Slap is welcome accompaniment when shooting hoops, cleaning the house, street-hiking, playing drums, or just about any activity other than sleeping. It doesn’t overstimulate. Instead, Citrus Slap provides focus and alertness for sedentary activities like writing, reading, viewing, audio and video editing, and a myriad of other tasks.
Citrus Slap will satisfy almost all Sativa lovers, and is, without reservation, worthy of repeat purchase. But given the premium charged for vapor cartridges across the board, it is worth looking for longer-lasting, more potent refined live resin Raw Garden Sativa distillates like Tequila Sunrise or Kosher Chem.
For now, I think I’ll go grab my Wulf Uni and my Raw Garden Citrus Slap cart and head out for an afternoon street-hike.
Raw Garden Citrus Slap Refined Live Resin Cartridge Long Walk Spotify Playlists
- The Fuzztones – Riot On Sunset Strip – Demo
- The Gants – I Wonder
- The Soft Boys – Human Music
- Talking Heads – Cities – Alternate Version
- Sugar Pie DeSanto & The Nat Hendrix Band – A Little Taste Of Soul
- The Gun Club – Ghost On the Highway
- The Sandals – Theme From “The Endless Summer”
- Kevin Ayers – Clarence in Wonderland
- The Pretty Things – She Says Good Morning
- Love – Good Times
- The Zipps – Kicks and Chicks – Alternative Version
- Tim Hardin – Black Sheep Boy
- The Fifth Order – Today (I Got A Letter)
- Emitt Rhodes – With My Face On The Floor
- Neil Young – The Loner
- The Monkees – Words
- Eddie Floyd – Consider Me
- Marva Whitney – It’s My Thing (You Can’t Tell Me Who To Sock It To)
- Prince Far I – Young Generation
- Alive ‘N Kickin’ – Tighter, Tighter
- Prince Far I – Negusa Nagast
- Allen Toussaint – Southern Nights
- Big Youth – Dubble Attack
- The Fall – Leave the Capitol
- Ramones – This Business Is Killing Me
- Paul Revere & The Raiders – Him or Me – What’s It Gonna Be?
- The Standells – Mainline
- Rockin’ Ramrods – She Lied
- Raspberries – Come Around And See Me
- Tim Buckley – I Must Have Been Blind (live)
- Brenton Wood – I Want Love
- The Marvelettes – I’ll Keep Holding On – Single Version
- The Vogues – Five O’Clock World
- The Beach Boys – Wind Chimes – Tracks And Background Vocals
Chantells– Waiting in the Park
- Tommy McCook – KT88
- The Long Ryders – Still Get By
- The Lovin’ Spoonful – Nashville Cats
- The Bristols – A Picture Of You
- All Night Radio – Sky Bicycle